Garage Grip professional grade non-slip floor mats conveniently transform garages, basements, trailers, workshops, outdoor patios, and sheds into safe, waterproof, and attractive spaces. Garage Grip uniquely combines industrial-grade durability with comfort, and safety with style.
Great for snow containment, parking pads, anti-fatigue workshop flooring, home gyms, home offices, man-caves, playrooms, and trailers. GARAGE GRIP’s non slip surface is sustainably manufactured from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
Specified by Fortune 500 energy companies throughout North America to contain oil spills, GARAGE GRIP is ultra rugged, naturally stain resistant, long term UV resistant, insulating, anti-fatigue, and easy to clean.
GARAGE GRIP prevents staining of the concrete floor from oil and solvents and is resistant to magnesium chloride and common street salts. Unlike vinyl rolls and epoxy coating, Garage Grip is scrim-reinforced to prevent material expansion, buckling, and peeling.
- Meets ANSI 137.1 slip resistance safety standards
- Eco-friendly surface made from recycled plastic bottles
- Naturally stain resistant
- Non abrasive
- Easy to vacuum and hose down
- Rapid DIY install: Simply unroll and free float in place
- Industrial-grade durability
- Stylish appearance great for car enthusiasts, workshop, and family use
- Two layers of waterproofing
- Prevents snow and sleet from entering the home
- Sound mitigating
- Long-term UV resistant
- Made in the USA
- Free Shipping in the USA
- Flooring Type: Roll-Out Flooring Cover
- Panel Shipping Style: Rolled
- Non Slip Surface Material: 100% post consumer polyester
- Non Slip Surface Pattern: Rib
- Backing Composition: 24 Polyethylene
- Passes ANSI 137.1 Non Slip Test Standard: Yes
- Passes ASTM G21 Fungal Resistance Test Standard: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Self Extinguishing: Yes
- Long Term Weathering Resistant: Yes
- Total Thickness: 200 mil
- Installation Method: Free Float, Double Sided Taped
Garage Grip features a no fuss assembly that is quick and easy. Simply unroll and free float in place or connect panels using Garage Grip’s patented overlap edge design.