Garage Grip for Home Gym
With more and more people finding ways to stay in shape at-home rather than subscribing to a gym membership, an at-home training studio is no longer a luxury. A survey says, nearly seven in 10 Americans believe they don’t need a gym to keep up with their fitness and over half said they now feel so confident in their ability to stay fit at home that they plan to cancel their gym membership altogether.
Home gyms have come a long way with new technology and classes you can stream from your mobile phone to equipment that can be conveniently stored and tucked away.
Benefits of a home gym include:
- Convenience – work out when you want without having to spend time driving to and from the gym
- Solitude – no longer do you have to wait your turn to get on the elliptical during gym rush hour, worry about people bothering you, or feel self-conscious about your gym attire
- Cost Savings – investment can be minimal without worrying about recurring monthly fees and creeping up-charges and cancelation fees
- Cleanliness – don’t worry about germs and bacteria or catching anything during cold and flu season when you’re safely working out in your home gym
- Crank up the volume – listen to music, news, workout classes, or whatever you’d like at a sound level that may have been unheard of if you were at the local gym.
So you’ve picked a place in your home to transform it into a home gym and it’s almost complete. You have the best equipment, wall mirrors to check on your form, and a state-of-the-art stereo system but there’s one thing you’re missing that lays the groundwork for any sweat session: the floor. You might be thinking the concrete floor of your garage or basement will be just fine but let this be a warning sign for your joints, it’s not. The lack of support, shock absorption, and traction may be a recipe for an injury and possibly a trip to the emergency room.
The right home gym floor is the very foundation your gym sits on and can increase stability, reduce body impact and boost traction and power. In addition, it will also protect your base flooring from scuffs, cracks, and scratches and if you set it up correctly then you’ll have a home gym that you’ll love and use more often. Honestly, it’s one of the most important steps in setting up a home gym that will last over the years.
Why Garage Grip ® is a great option for home gym flooring:
- Easy to Install – No-fuss assembly that’s a quick and easy DIY project.
- Non-Slip Grip Traction – Our heavy-duty, patented material has a commercial-grade non-slip backing to keep you stabilized and in control through all types of weather. Keeps little feet on the ground and safe from slips and falls.
- Made to Last – Its rugged and durable materials were created to last through the toughest wear-and-tear environments.
- Waterproof and Stain Resistant – Keep your sweat sessions to a maximum. Spills? No problem! Garage Grip is stain-resistant, water-repellent, and designed to make it easy to clean.
- Chemical Resistant – Oil and chemical spills from your parked car? No problem! Garage Grip is stain-resistant, water-repellent, and designed to make your life easier.
- Anti-Fatigue – Easy on the joints with its multi-layer protection.
- Insulating and Noise Mitigating – The natural insulation muffles loud, reverberating noises from cars and gym equipment.
- Eco-Friendly – Sustainably manufactured from recycled plastic bottles. Approximately 330 bottles are recycled for enough material to fit a one-car garage.
- Made in USA – Officially manufactured and delivered from the United States.
- Fast and Free Shipping – for orders delivered within the USA.